We are waving goodbye to summer styles, but flower motifs are timeless and a great way to add vibrancy to your autumn and winter outfits. This Weekend Max Mara jumpsuit is a great choice to make this pattern the centre of your looks.
- Floral prints don’t have to be colourful. This CH Carolina Herrera look shows that you can embrace the motif in black and white.
- This KENZO long-sleeved top proves that even casual pieces look their best in a floral version. The different tones of blue that compose the pattern are the cool trick here.
- If you are not going for full-on flower power look, opt for bottoms in a bright solid colour to complement your stamped top. This MAX&Co. mini skirt can add a stylish element to your outfit. Wear it with tights for a cute winter look.
- Double the floral concept with accessories with the same motif. You can go big with eye-catching headpieces or subtle with this Chopard bracelet.
- Paul Smith brings a buoyant take on the pattern in this elegant blazer.
- Looking for a refreshing way to wear this popular print? Zoey Deutch opted for a top and skirt with the same pattern but in contrasting colours. The look is from Carolina Herrera Resort 2023 collection.