Indulge in made-to-measure facial and body rituals from the house of luxury French skincare brand Anne Semonin at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay.
We are all about the finer things in life at Ohlala, so, there is no wonder that we’ve made Anne Semonin part of our New Year’s Resolution List. Here are 7 Reasons as to why the Anne Semonin Facials at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay is revolutionary, just in case you needed some extra persuading…
- The Anne Semonin collection is designed with a simple insight in mind: Everyone’s skin is unique, and skin changes daily. Each treatment is tailored to each individual using made-to-measure prescription and a holistic approach to your specific skin concerns.
- Anne Semonin formulations are unique and exclusive. Essential oils boosted by trace elements create a powerful cocktail of active ingredients that penetrate through the deepest layers of the skin, helping it to detoxify and regenerate rapidly. Skin looks and feels rejuvenated, fresh and radiant, with a youthful glow.
- Grace Kelly and Catherine Deneuve went to Paris-based Anne Semonin for facials – need we say more!?
- Harnessing the power of essential oils and minerals, each product diminishes signs of ageing and the effects of environmental aggressors. The ‘Youth Radiance Elixir’ is our top pick.
- They are the only brand using the Energetic Drainage technique developed by founder, Anne Semonin, 30 years ago. This signature massage technique, although performed locally on the face, has the ability to stimulate the whole body, ensuring instant visible results. It’s why Anne Semonin facials are considered by many experts to be the best in the world.
- Specially designed for the sensitive eye area, the Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Ice Cubes will transform your eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
- The use of Marine Spring Water (a unique water drawn in Brittany from a natural reservoir) instead of regular water, a major base of any cosmetic formula, allows Anne Semonin to claim that 100% of its key formula ingredients are “active”.