Natural fibres are a quintessential summer material for handbags. You can choose a straw tote like this Dolce&Gabbana piece or even go for a softer texture such as raffia. Take them to the beach or wear them to compose your laid-back weekend looks.
- Go for a total earthy look in different tones of brown. This runway composition is from Johanna Ortiz – a great inspiration for a monochromatic style.
- For stylish comfort, pair your tote with these Balenciaga at FARFETCH trainers. Straw bags are best worn with casual shoes rather than sophisticated footwear.
- This denim top from Zimmermann at Harvey Nichols is an original pick to wear with your straw bag. Team it up with white shorts and flip-flops to create the perfect summer outfit.
- Don’t be afraid to wear more than one accessory made in natural fibres. This belt from Weekend Max Mara adds an extra touch, and you can even opt for necklaces, earrings and shoes following the same concept.
- Green is one of the season’s colours, and it beautifully matches the pale yellow organic hue of straw. Invest in clothing pieces or accessories painted in verdant shades, such as this Sportmax chunky necklace for a trendy look.
- A white maxi white dress is a simple yet stylish wardrobe choice to combine with your straw tote. Kaia Gerber opted for Celine accessories to complement her breezy outfit.