Sometimes comfy shoes are all we want and need! Start the year walking forward in these trainers from Bottega Veneta at Level Shoes and create casual yet fashionable looks.
- A pair of white shoes is Stella McCartney’s choice to compose this laid-back style. The tailored blazer gives a modern twist to the outfit.
- Turtlenecks can be worn by themselves or layered under warm jackets during winter. This colour-blocking top from Tory Burch teams well with loose trousers and minimalist trainers.
- A classic faux-leather skirt gives a sophisticated touch to your casual shoes. This black Celine number is a versatile item to create modern workwear compositions.
- A simple black shift dress can be your go-to outfit to pair with this kind of footwear. This Max Mara quilted creation is a basic yet stylish option.
- An elegant handbag with a structured design can add chic flair to your look. This dark magenta bag from Moynat will add extra oomph to your everyday choices.
- Monochromatic looks exult sophistication. Katie Holmes opted for soft tones from head to toe and comfy pieces to run her errands. The long winter coat is a welcome addition, giving an extra touch of elegance.