Unleash the party animal in you with motifs inspired by wild creatures’ skin patterns, from leopard to zebra to snakeskin. Celine’s shimmering snakeskin skirt is a good start to compose a killer look!
- Michael Kors Collection went for a full-on animal look. The pattern on the trench coat and boots is the same to create a striking effect.
- Pair your eye-catching skirt with a black lingerie tank top. The neckline detail adds an exciting element to the simple cut of this piece. Stella McCartney has a selection of cute little tops.
- Gold accessories are easy to team with busy patterns. This L’AFSHAR yellow metal clutch works well with snakeskin and leopard patterns, while motifs like zebra look best with silver tones.
- To create sophisticated looks, choose satin blouses in solid colours. This one from Max Mara will help elevate your look. Green is also a great colour to pair with your animal-print piece.
- Knee-high boots are a hot trend this season and are the perfect winter footwear to coordinate with miniskirts. These Gianvito Rossi tan boots are a classic and luxurious pick.
- Mixing and matching patterns is not an easy thing to do, but Roberto Cavalli, a brand that has mastered the art of animal print, does it without a second thought. This season, the label showed us that red tartan and leopard can actually look stunning together!