Your swimwear can double as a versatile top when packing light for a summer escape. This Eres black piece will do the trick!
- Wear your bathing costume under a colourful and summery suit. Stella McCartney mixed a tailored jacket with sporty trousers in light blue that perfectly translates the designer’s style.
- Choose a lightweight midi skirt in a solid vibrant colour to pair with your timeless one-piece. This high-low skirt is from MAX&Co. summer collection.
- High-waisted, tailored trousers or a mini-skirt can take you on a girls’ night-out. Team your look with this eye-catching one-stud mini bag from Valentino Garavani.
- If you want a casual summer-ready look for a sunset stroll by the beach, opt for a comfy pair of denim shorts. These are from Celine.
- Add a sophisticated touch to your plain swimsuit with this Weekend Max Mara scarf. You can tie it around your neck with a cute knot and opt for white, wide-legged trousers to finalise the look in grand style.
- The piece can even compose a red carpet look. Emma Watson wore an Oscar de La Renta number that can easily be copied by wearing a black swimsuit and a layered, high-low tulle skirt for the same glamourous affect.