It’s time to shine! Shimmering fabrics and sequinned materials flooded the SS2022 runway shows. This metallic top from Celine can be a versatile option in your wardrobe.
- Brunello Cucinelli paired its shiny buttoned top with sandy colours – a great way to add a twist to a classic look. Natural hues give summer vibes and we love the wide-legged trousers for the perfect laid-back style.
- Are you bored of shirts and blouses under your workwear suit? Choose a sparkly top to team up with your tailored wardrobe for some pizzazz. This suit jacket is from Etro.
- Mini-skirts are super trendy, and if you want to go for a feminine power look, pair your top with this Versace at FARFETCH black mini for a killer nightout option.
- Double the sparkle when choosing your accessories. These Jimmy Choo flats add extra bling if you want to make a grand entrance.
- Going for a casual get together? A pair of denims will work wonderfully to complement a sparkly top. Max Mara Studio has a selection of deep blue and light options – opt for a darker tone to look more sophisticated.
- If the idea is to go for a red-carpet look, pair your sparkly top with a long metallic skirt for a complete shimmering look. Rebel Wilson looked fabulous in this Moschino number.