We live in an austere world with serious matters to deal with every day, so why not choose fun clothing pieces here and there? Tory Burch’s jelly-printed top is a good start!
- Moschino is the epitome of fun fashion. Every season the brand brings funky pieces to the runway. If you think they are a bit too much of a total look, opt for one item to add a bit of happiness to your outfits.
- Break the funkiness with a plain pair of denim pants. These are from Isabel Marant Etoile’s winter collection.
- A pair of black shoes helps keep the look less flashy if you prefer a toned-down level of fun dressing. These structured boots are from Celine.
- If you want to add accessories, keep them minimal. This Akillis necklace is the perfect detail to add an interesting focal point without stealing the scene.
- Still on a subtle level, but a bit more out there, choose a handbag in one of the colours in your printed top. This red CH Carolina Herrera item will add some pizzazz while keeping the look sophisticated.
- To prove that some fun is suitable for any occasion, Julia Roberts picked a floor-length dress from Alexander McQueen that she complemented with a cute mini tuxedo jacket. Playfulness and elegance can hold hands – when done right.