During the 1500s and 1600s, corsets became popular and were worn as undergarments. With time they started to show up as tops and are a staple in wedding dresses. They are a hot trend this season, and this Gucci at FARFETCH item is a stylish pick!
- This clothing piece inspired FENDI to create their AW 2022/2023 collection. They opted for matching fabrics of corset and shirt for subtle yet eye-catching detail.
- Wear your corset with a maxi skirt. CH Carolina Herrera has beautiful pieces with full-on volume that allow you to compose the perfect eveningwear look.
- They can be worn by themselves; however, adding a corset on top of a buttoned shirt gives the piece a nice and wintery touch. Weekend Max Mara has an array of tailored items that pair well with this trendy top.
- If you are looking for a different way of wearing this clothing item, opt for jewellery pieces that can do the trick. Rokh added some sparkles to its corset for a striking twist.
- A dress with a waist detail in a contrasting colour like this Tory Burch number can have the same effect without adding an extra clothing piece to your look. A clever option on this trend.
- Following the same concept of wearing the corset detail without an extra piece is embraced by Sportmax as well. However, in their case, it is printed in the fabric with a metallic effect – quirky and eye-catching!