Athleisure inspiration swears by loose pants such as cargo, parachute and palazzo. Wide-legged trousers are comfortable and if styled in the right way, they can taken you from the sofa to a fancy dinner party. These red Max Mara parachute pants are a bold way to embrace the trend.
- Mixing different fabrics is a fashion-forward way of creating interesting looks. Isabel Marant mixed nylon and velvet to compose this runway outfit.
- Following the idea of mixing different materials, this Isabel Marant Etoile sleeveless knitted jumper will bring a pretty detail to your autumn wardrobe. You can add a shirt or a second skin underneath for a more modest approach or to fight colder temperatures.
- Opt for high-heeled shoes if you want a more elegant way of wearing these pants. These Sportmax black pumps even allow you to wear your comfy trousers in the office (if you don’t have a strict dress code in your workplace).
- Pair your bottoms with a simple tank top for a casual stroll. Noon by Noor has a selection of them in different solid shades.
- A beautifully printed scarf like this La Double J has the power to make any look more elegant. When putting your outfit together, pay attention to the colour palette you are going for and explore further in your accessories.
- Supermodels love comfort when they are away from catwalks. Wide-legged trousers are always a good pick for comfortable yet stylish looks. Gigi Hadid can frequently be spotted wearing casual outfits while running her errands.