Wintertime and boots walk hand-in-hand, or should we say foot-in-foot? To keep your fashionista wardrobe updated, opt for chunky ones. They can be a casual pick and a bit difficult to style, but we come to your rescue! Here are some ideas.
- Chunky boots don’t all come in black. You can explore different colours to achieve the perfect composition for your look. These red ones are from Coach.
- Play with contrasts. Wear a flowy floral maxi dress or long and lightweight skirt with your chunky footwear for a sweet rebel aesthetic. This piece is from the Tory Burch AW2021 collection.
- Culottes are a comfy and stylish bottom that pairs well with chunkier footwear. You can add some tights to make it a wintery outfit or flaunt some skin – both options work well. These are from Paul Smith.
- Are you looking for a more stylish way of wearing them? Choose a denim jumpsuit to team up with your thick shoes. Stella McCartney has various jeans options that perfectly match this style.
- Wear your boots with a long coat. You can opt for sweatpants or jeans and a cotton T-shirt to wear under your overcoat. We were inspired by Hailey Bieber’s always refreshing style.