A stylist who found her calling when her strict dress code at work was cancelled, NATALIA SEIVERINA has a natural gift for pinning down the most stylish looks. A fashion journalist and enthusiast, she has been working as a style consultant in Ukraine and Qatar for two years now. She is the curator for various workshops and style sessions over town, making use of the knowledge she gained from Stylish School of Dasha Trofimova.
Isn’t it always annoying to stay within the 30kg limit when you’re packing your bags for vacation? One always feels the need to bring the entire closet at these times and moreoften than not, we just end up wearing a limited selectio of clothes for the entire week!
LESS CLOTHES – MORE LOOKS
This is the time when you need capsule – it’s when each piece can be mixed and matched with the rest of them. If you take 10-15 pieces of clothes with you, you can create different looks out of the same number of outfits and even more! Once you know how to prepare this capsule, you will release half of the space in your luggage for “newcomers” and souvenirs from the trip.
There are just 3 main things you need to keep in your mind:
Different countries experience a different summer. You can’t always pack up cotton and get going so you can always fit in a silk dress and sometimes even a woolen jacket for chilly evenings.
You need to prepare yourself for all your vacations outings; from your beach trips to your hiking plans. It will stop you from packing 10 dresses and heels/sandals if you go to climb the mountains.
Keeping up with the trends can be the final cherry on the cake. You can always use the fashion industry to create your own style.
SELECT IDEAS FROM THE LIST BELOW AND ROCK THIS SUMMER!
- SUITS WITH SHORTS OR CYCLING SHORTS – SPORT IS DIGGING DEEPLY INTO OUR LIFESTYLE
- CARGO TROUSERS & JUMPSUITS – MILITARY STYLE IS ALWAYS IN FASHION
- NEON – FROM TOTAL LOOK AND/OR ACCESSORIES UP TO YOUR COMFORT ZONE
- LIVING CORAL SHADES – AN ABSOLUTE MUST AND THEY ARE APPROVED BY PANTONE COLOR INSTITUTE
- PLISSÉ – INSTEAD OF A SKIRT, GET YOURSELF SOME BLOUSES AND TROUSERS TO ROCK THOSE PLEATS.
- LEATHER AND FABRIC CORSET BELTS – GUARANTEED TO ADD STRUCTURE TO ANY OUTFIT
- DON’T FORGET TO GET YOU COOL BUCKET HAT OR TURBAN TO ELEVATE THEMSELVES AS TRENDY ACCESSORIES